The Catholic Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania is an independent, charitable organization designed to manage assets, generate perpetual income, and provide financial stability for Catholic parishes, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations in Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Northampton, and Schuylkill counties.
As an independent 501(c)(3) charitable organization, the Foundation shares the belief with our donors that the institutions and ministries that best demonstrate true Catholic faith and service should live forever.
The Catholic Foundation manages more than $18 million in assets across 70 funds. Fifty percent (50%) of the endowments are education related. During the past six years, the Catholic Foundation has distributed more than $875,000 to parishes, schools and Catholic ministries named as beneficiaries in endowment or donor designated funds.
These are the added value of benefits offered by the Catholic Foundation:
- Independent from the Diocese of Allentown
- Investments respect Catholic values
- Professional fund management
- Access to broader, more diversified investments
- Improved financial controls
- Continuous monitoring of investments
- Lower investment management fees
- Quarterly portfolio review
- Annual regulatory filings & audits
- Legal work for agreements
- Fundraising Guidance
- Marketing & Promotion support
- Planned Giving workshops