Establishing an endowment fund creates a permanent legacy of support for the Catholic charitable organization of a donor’s choosing. Some of the benefits of an endowment are that it:
- Builds a reserve for the purpose of creating a financial bedrock for a school or parish.
- Allows the school/parish to continue their works of Catholic education and faith in perpetuity.
- Provides a receptacle for future donations and parishioner involvement.
- Creates a symbol of trustworthiness and sustainability for the charitable school or parish. Demonstrates vision, fiscal responsibility and good
- Provides an opportunity for caring individuals to invest in the future of Catholic organizations with minimal risks and maximum returns.