Join our staff and be a part of the team that helps Catholic causes in our community fulfill their missions forever. Below are current positions available.
Please check back again soon to watch for new job postings.
POSITION: Director of Donor Relations
REPORTS TO: President, Catholic Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania
STATUS: Salary Exempt, Full-time includes benefits.
The Director of Donor Relations is a full-time position for the Catholic Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania, a 501c3 charitable foundation serving the Catholic community in greater Lehigh Valley, PA region and independent from the Diocese of Allentown. The position manages the ongoing relationships, information sharing and communication efforts with the partners and donors of the Catholic Foundation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the dissemination of quarterly investment statements, annual distribution statements and other reports to partners and donors.
- Responsible for gift processing and maintaining donor records/database, data analysis, and for gift acknowledgement to donors and beneficiaries.
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of marketing materials and programs associated with the Catholic Foundation’s Partner Program and overall marketing effort.
- Assist in the preparation for quarterly board meetings, presentations, and special meetings/events.
- Create, process, and manage partner gift agreements.
- Perform administrative duties for the Catholic Foundation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal and customer relation’s skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task, and manage and adhere to deadlines.
- Solid marketing project management experience and success working with vendors and stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns/programs.
- Solid understanding of development and fundraising practices for nonprofits with experience working with Catholic organizations a plus.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products – Raisers Edge NXT and Financial Edge NXT or other CRM and financial reporting platforms a plus.
- Requires an understanding of the importance of accuracy in maintaining endowment and donor records, disbursements, etc.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high level of trust and confidentiality.
- High comfort level with new technology. Requires strong computer / software skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power Point and Google suite of office programs.
- Passion for the mission and purpose of the Catholic Foundation.
Five+ years of experience working as a stewardship officer, project manager or as administrative support for senior executives and/or office group.
The Catholic Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania
The Catholic Foundation of Eastern Pennsylvania is a charitable, non-profit 501(C)3 organization, independent from the Diocese of Allentown. Formed in 2013, it was designed to manage assets, generate perpetual income and provide financial stability for Catholic parishes, educational institutions, and ministries. The Catholic Foundation currently manages more than $25 million in assets for 74 partners in 104 separate endowment funds.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.